When the game first launches, the only asset types available will be Players and Clubs. However, we are planning to expand the ecosystem with new and exciting tradeable items. These additions will introduce new dynamics to the game and give it more strategic depth.
Here is a brief rundown of the asset classes we will consider implementing in the future.
- Youth Academies could give clubs the opportunity to shape a new generation of players.
- Stadiums could become customizable, dynamic assets.
- Training Facilities could increase the quality, speed or frequency of training sessions.
- Agents might deploy Scouts to evaluate potential new recruits and add players to their portfolios.
- Medical Staff could be hired to look after the players' health, thus speeding up their recovery.
- Specialist Coaches could be brought in to help players improve or boost their performance in specific areas of the game ahead of future confrontations.
Consumables could give players temporary performance or conditioning buffs. Skins, or similar assets that are purely cosmetic, may also be added to the ecosystem for extra customization options.
It is important to note that all of the above is a work-in-progress, and that we cannot, at this stage, guarantee that these features will ever be implemented. On the other hand, additional asset types that aren't on this list could eventually be deployed. Naturally, we will carefully consider any potential effects these changes may have on gameplay, game balance, and the economy.